Playground – reopening delayed

Although the Government announced that playgrounds can reopen from 4 July, the fenced play area on Kingston Blount playing field will not reopen on that date. The government requires a number of measures to be taken before reopening can be considered; the parish council will be discussing these at our meeting on 8 July. In addition, we were hoping that the remedial work we had scheduled before the lockdown was enforced would be carried out prior to opening. That work is still in progress and we do not plan on reopening until that is complete.

Further updates will be given on this website and KBAR Facebook page in time.