The Riverside outdoor heated pool and campsite in Wallingford will reopen for its full summer season from the May bank holiday weekend under Covid-19 safety guidelines.
The pool’s reopening is subject to there being no further changes to Covid guidelines, and there are some additional rules, including:
- sessions must be booked in advance via the Better UK App or on the Better UK website
- a reduced capacity for the number of swimmers
- a one-way route around the changing rooms
Changes at the campsite include:
- self-service entry
- socially distanced pitches
- reduced capacity in the changing block
- increased cleaning by Riverside staff.
All the details about the new safety guidelines and opening times for the outdoor pool and campsite are available on the Better UK website where you can also find details for how to book your sessions.