Report it!

Residents with concerns relating to the likes of anti-social matters such as abandoned vehicles, graffiti and dog fouling, or issues relating to the street scene including overflowing bins, potholes or road markings, should make a report to SODC directly via it’s Report It webpage.

The page is here.

The page gives access to request a wide range of issues, not just the obvious.